Sunday, March 15, 2009

14 March 2009

Wooooooooo!!!! It's been a month since I last blogged and I finally have stuff to share. Well there were few things that should've been written here but due to the lazy culture of mine...err well you get the point la hahahha So here I am, being a bit 'rajin' hahaha plus I promised someone to write a post about what happened yesterday.

Anyways~~~ back to the point of the today's blog...Ahem..



HAPPY 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY DARLING!!!!!


hahahaha we're already one Darling!!! In the past, I never would've thought that I would be so lucky to be able to be in a loving relationship let alone for this long..hahaha you know la me, I've always been casted for the supporting actor role...The funny guy who gets killed in a horror movie or something like that hahaha. But everything changed on 14th of March 2008, it was the day that you said yes and it's been a year now.

The Gift..
I've been planning to make something for Darling for our anniversary ever since the day that you said that you wanted something tangible...Something that you could hold and touch...So my brain was working 24/7 on what gift would be the best gift for my Darling. I finally came up with the idea of recording our love story..Which if those who already know what my Darling gave me would be shock to see how similar it is ahhaha Sorry no pics to be shown though hahaha eh wait got woh hahahah These are some of the pic that I drew in the gift.








Other than the gift, I actually planned another gift that didn't really materialized. On the 4th of March, me and Darling went to the Jason Mraz concert. I planned of sending Mr A-Z himself a request to dedicate the 'Sleeping to Dream' song to my Darling for our anniversary. I got the idea while surfing through youtube for his live vids (preparing myself for the concert hahah) You'll know what I mean if you click here. Well it's worth a try right. Unfortunately I couldn't really message him due to some complication which I couldn't really fathom..SIGH Well anyways..I spent the past week thinking of what write about in the gift. Thinking about our past, our story really made me smile hahaha we've been through a lot and it really made me cherish you more...

The Reaction..
Darling came to my house to pick me up. We planned to have dinner at William's just to try new things for a change..Plus we've heard about the good food there and not forgetting the portion there hahaha Well back to the story..Ahem..When I got into the car, Darling straight popped out the first gift hahaha Darling baked me a muffin brownie (that's what I think it's called la hahaha). Darling was all jumpy and hyper when she gave me the present hahahhaa It was w a cute sight to behold hahahah As usual I smiled straight..I loved the muffin and this is not me being biased at all..Then after I had finish one muffin she gave me another surprise...She made me a scrapbook of our love story..Sounds familiar right?? hahahaha I smiled straight when I saw it..I think I even laughed hahaha It was beautiful..At the same time I felt a bit..Well I felt bad because compared to her gift mine was below par and not in golfing term. I planned to give her the present after the day was over but she pestered me to give it then hahaha Sooooo there it was on her hand..She read it line by line and I think this was the most tear shedding gift that I ever gave to her hahaha She was crying hahah MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Darling I really hope you like the gift..Couldn't really make it that nice...I don't have craft and creativity. All I can hope to do is to write beautiful words just for you...I love you Darling and more will come.....Here's to us...

P.s-Thanks to everyone who wished the best for us..Especially the one who managed to spread the news to the north pole hahahaha I can safely say that I love you (not the type that will make someone jealous la haha) to those who cared

No comments: