Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trading in the Old for the New..Part 2

I'm back~ haha well just for awhile i reckon. Just stopped by to write a piece before i go M.I.A again. It's been ages since I did anything productive literature-wise. So here I am.

There's been a lot of changes since i last wrote. Training had passed and no more 9-5 classroom setting. The real internship had begun, before it was all about getting to know the organization and what it is about. Now, it's getting to know all about the market i.e. the guest and there are many faces to a guest Just as what Maxine(the FO trainer) told all of us before..

"You'll never quite be a true hotelier if you haven't gone through experiences with the guest, colleague and superior such as complaints"

Or something like that haha

I can safely say that I can really see myself working there at Traders. Time had passed and somehow I grew fonder of the hotel and people who at first seen as staff is now considered as friends and some I feel as though they are family. I know it would be a challenge for me to be taken in as a permanent staff after my internship days finish but it is a challenge that I would gladly take on. Because for once in my life I finally have something that I want to achieve. For now my target is that, to prove my worth to the organization.



I used to dream of following my parents footsteps and become a lecturer in a university but now I had found another option. I would still be lecturing people and training people. If you're still oblivious to what I am talking about..Well I'm talking about the option of being the person who replaces Maxine as a trainer haha Well that would be after she finds her dream man and open up her own hotel. So don't worry k Maxine(If she is reading la haha)

Well I guess here ends today's edition haha. So here's where FOIskandar(haha a man can dream right) logs off. *Pushes F8*

P.s- If you're wondering where's the "People who had Influenced me section" is..Well I'm saving that for my next post. So keep on tuning in hahah

No comments: