Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nearing the end of the 'vacation'..Finally

Its been awhile since I've written any kind of post what so ever(yea i know its a common theme when it comes to me..haha) but the time and mood was not there for me to conjure up any kind of material. Tonight i felt like it, felt like sharing, expressing and simply paint my feelings on a blank page. If my feelings were to be a painting, the canvas would be filled with colours of brown, grey, dashes of red and speckles of yellow.

Brown, colour of Autumn and home of my melancholy. For the last nine long months, i was never my old self, my old bubbly self. I was confined in a cage of responsibility and conflict. Respect and Naivety got me there in the first place. Led me straight into the trap that cost me my student livelihood. Now that time had passed, I look back at those unending days. Yes i did suffer to the point of breaking to pieces but in the end i thank god for giving me these challenges in life for it has given me the workout before my marathon of life.

Grey is Uncertainty. Neither white nor black, grey represents my uncertainty in whether I can be the person i used to be.
"After a long vacation your old self will be coming back"

When i heard you said this my mind wondered whether he really is coming back or did he plan on abandoning the idea of returning from the get-go. Somehow I can sense that he wont be coming back that soon. Guess he's having a great time there wherever he is but i hope one day he would come back because my darling misses him and i would give anything just to make her happy.

Red is Love. Love has eluded me for more than half of my life but i finally caught up to her in the end. Even if dark clouds were all about i knew ever present was the silver lining and that silver lining is u my darling, my beautiful darling. You made my days seemed worth living and you're always there whenever i needed you. I'm yours forever darling and i promise to Love you till the end of time.

"I LOVE YOU DARLING"

Yellow is Joy and Happiness. My journey in life is clearer than ever before. Never did i imagine to be given the gift of sight. Visions of my future are etched in the back of my mind. From now on that is the finish line that i will run to. Yellow also represents warmth, just like the sun hugging the earth that's how i felt. My darling and friends were by my side all the way through my bad times and good. Always there to lend a hand and say..

"We are here for you"

Thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. Tears of immense Joy.
You are My Friend..
My Family..
My Love

No comments: