Monday, September 15, 2008

A New Lease of Light..

Ehem..Well let's draw the focus away from the err well miserable post and lets think about the future haha. I had a great weekend future-wise. Let me share the things that unfolded.

On Saturday my mum, President of the Persatuan Sindrom Down Malaysia( would link you to the website but currently it's still a work in progress ), invited me and a bunch of my friends to break fast with them at the centre. The thing that got me excited was that it was the First event that bought my darling(kisses to her) and my family together. Haha ya i know it doesn't really sound like a good material but if it matters to me then it is good material, in fact it is a GREAT material huahuahua..err as i was saying....yea..I actually just wanted to see how my darling reacted to the whole situation, just want to see a reaction, maybe a bit of awkwardness here and there haha but it all went 'boringly' haha she was just normal and no, there was no awkward silence. The thing that made me happy was that, at that very moment, i can actually visualize her as part of the family and the person that i worried the most, well worried about she accepting my darling, she meaning my mum, did one thing that made me smile all the way when i heard about it. My mum actually announced that my darling was my girlfriend to people. That to me showed her acceptance ( i think..haha) and that really made my day. When we got home I found out another thing..My darling was actually nervous during the event haha she was just as great of an actor as me hahah silly darling..muahhhh

On Sunday, I had attended a talk hosted by UNITAR's SIFE(Students in Free Enterprise) and given by Nicholas Yeap. I was actually curious about the board game Zeros to Heros and that was actually my main purpose in going to the event but as soon as it all started i began to immerse myself with the talk. It was really an eye opener and the talk brought out the confidence in me to pursue my goal and objective in life which is to open up a lodging business with my friends. Beforehand, I had the destination, now i can see the road to get there, all i need now is the car or bus or train whatever mode of transportation that can get me to my destination. Rishi was there also and i can't help to be excited for him to because he was so excited after the talk. Buzzing all the way haha In a way I think he is starting to believe that our lodging business idea thing is achievable and there is nothing that we can't do. I believe the quotes below applies..

"You are only as small as you think"

"If you think you can, you can..If you think you can't, you're right"

Haha well that sums up my happy and fruitful weekend, will write more in the future haha

P.s- Im really ok already. No need to worry just needed to release that's all TGIB ( Thank God its Blogspot) haha

No comments: