Friday, November 21, 2008

Yes..I am a Naruto fan(repeat it 10x)

haha as stated, this would be a post on Naruto. Friday's the day that I will get my weekly fix of Naruto. It's the day that I would say I'll anticipate for the whole week because the latest chapter of the Naruto Manga will come out hahaha. It's a weekly post you see and theintensity or the suspense is killing me ahahaa You know curiousity killed the cat?? Well in my case it didn't really kill me but eats me bit by bit and I'm not a cat, I'm a LION huahuahuahua You know August LEO..LION..Get it?? SIGH guess its lame haha anyway~~~~ This weeks post is about one of my favourite characters, KAKASHI well..this few weeks is centered around him la hahaha You would do good if you download it yourself too hahah here's the link NARUTOFAN.COM(hmmm I've noticed that I've been linking more nowadays hahaha well just learned how that's why ahhaha)

Till next time Tschus~~

1 comment:

kecik said...

wuuuu..
nk show off la tuh..
blekkk :P