Monday, December 1, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter I

35 days and counting

Today Darling is going back to her hometown KK and I can't help feeling a bit saddened by the fact that I wont be able to see her for the whole month plus 4 days. I promised her that I would update my blog so that when she can online there in Sabah she'll know what I've been up to and so that she won't miss me too much.

Last night I was really down hearing the fact that Darling's mother want's her to do her practical back there in Sabah. To tell you the truth the same melancholic feeling that I've felt in the past seemed to creep back in at that very moment. At that very moment, I was torn between my head and my heart. On one hand, my heart tells me...

KEEP HOLDING ON TO HER, DON'T EVER LET HER GO

On the other, My head tells me...

DO THE RIGHT THING, LET HER BE HAPPY WITH HER FAMILY THERE

All I can say to her at that time was sorry.

"SORRY??!! WHY DID I SAY SORRY??!!"

Darling, I didn't mean it that way. I'm not sorry for loving you, never will i say that for I really do love you. Love is not an accident for me.

I'm sorry for putting you all through this..
I'm sorry for creating a mountain..
I'm sorry for being a secret for you to keep,
When it was really to be a great news for you to share with your family..
I'm sorry...

I'm not sorry for loving you..
Not even when things got tough for us..
I'm not sorry for having you..
Regret was never at my side when I confessed to you..
I'm not sorry...

I WILL HOLD ON TO YOU AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO

HEART>HEAD

I LOVE YOU & WILL MISS YOU



P.s I'll be alright here, you go and have fun with your family and friends there ok. Say hi on my behalf and wish all of them a happy birthday

No comments: