Friday, January 2, 2009

Letters To My Darling-Letter XXXIII

3 days and counting

Darling today went to uni at around 10.40am Rishi picked me up. Spent the whole day finishing the Kuala Kangsar Report. We started at 10.40 and ended at around 8, so yeah...We did our office hours plus overtime hahahahah. Last night I was really stressing on the work but today it's actually bearable. Today it's different because I have Rishi to be stressful with hahahaha. No la...We didn't really stress too much today. We laughed a lot got la hahahah

Today was also eat-KFC-day hahaha Prof treated us to lunch and dinner. For lunch she asked us to help her buy Snack Plate so we had KFC. Then for dinner, she gave us money to go eat dinner. We couldn't think of anywhere to eat so we ended up going back to KFC. Had the same thing and even served by the same attendant haha

Tomorrow there won't be any driving lessons. Apparently they said that it's still early. Next week la....Haih It's like I want to finish it as soon as possible you know...haih Nevermind~

Darling till next time k...Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P.s-I love you

No comments: