Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dream On~~

This post is not a tribute to the Aerosmith song neither is it a diss post to someone but it is my dream for the future. For those who we're in Dr. Naim's class would know(hahaha yea wanted to put it in cannot ka).

I really did not have any dream of what I would become one day. To tell you the truth I've often let fate decide on my future. Such as my choice of Uni, I certainly was not aware of the presence of UNITAR until my mum said "Lets go check UNITAR out" hahaha

But now I'm dreaming..I'm dreaming big time hahaha(note: not reference to me day-dreaming k). Now I can see my target in life, all i need now is the route to get to it and to know it I need to work hard(something that was not really in my dictionary previously haha) and presevere with all that i need to do to get there. To get to the future, my future...



First things first, I WANT TO GRADUATE hahah well not only graduate but graduate with first class honours. So in order to achieve that i must maintain A's till i graduate(which if i said this during my schooling years would be ultimately impossible hahahaha). I want to smile proudly during my convocation ceremony and be happy with all my friends. Hugs will be shared all around and tears will flow hahaha *imagining* hmmmmm (*.*) GAMBARE!!!



Next, I WANT TO WORK my way up the ladder and become one of the senior executives or general managers of a 5-star hotel..YEAH!! I want to save money for my family and ultimately to prepare me for the next stage of my life...GAMBARE!!



I WANT TO MARRY MY DARLING and build our family together. I'll shower her with all the LOVE i can give. I want to make her happy and will make her life comfortable, safe and secure..GAMBARE!!



I WANT TO HAVE A JAPANESE THEMED HOUSE on me and my darling's plot of land...GAMBARE!!!



I WANT TO RUN A LODGING BUSINESS WITH MY FRIENDS. It will be a partnership of me, darling and Rishi. It will be a little bit like a Japanese Ryokan...GAMBARE!!!



I WANT TO TRAVEL WITH MY DARLING. A must destination for me is Old Trafford and watching any MU game. JAPAN, IRELAND and SCOTLAND is also in the list...GAMBARE!!!



I WANT TO OWN A HUMMER AND A LOTUS ELISE. Wel it's already self-explained haha ehem...GAMBARE!!!




Lastly, I WANT TO BE A LECTURER following the footsteps of my mum and dad. This would be my final dream when achieved I want to enjoy life to the fullest with Darling MUAH...GAMBARE!!!


So I'll keep on dreaming till the dream comes true

GAMBARE!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Juan d'caremel loveer said...

I'm happy that i know that u have your goal in your life...as a frn i will always support u..may all your dream be reality

IssiE said...

wohooo!! yea thanx juan 4 being a great friend...

rishi said...

hahahahaha..................
Dream on lah.......but make sure you have 1 specific target!!!

You 1 2 be a lecturer or open a lodging????
You 1 2 by hummer or elise???(amik lesen dululah..haha)

1 advice from me. Don't dream too big till you hv x focus...