Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FRIM-SIFE-PSDM Experience...

On the 18th of October supposedly we(the Alam Inn group(u'll find out later haha)) we to present our final project in uni but it was postponed to the 22nd. I didn.t really have any plans on that day, so that is why when Grace and Trace(The SIFE Twins haha) asked me whethere i'll be coming to their FRIM event i said yes. Well, actually come to think of it I had to go hahaha because my mum is attending and I didn't want to step down from my President post on a sour note. I actually liked the committee members of SIFE so that is why I went.

The FRIM-SIFE event was held to celebrate Down Syndromme Childrens from Persatuan Sindrom Down Malaysia(PSDM) and to raise danation for PSDM's fund. Another objective of the event is to expose the children and volunteers alike to the beautiful nature that FRIM has to offer.

When we reached to FRIM compound we can automatically feel relaxed because what you will see is GREEN..haha In my case, I really enjoy green sceneries and felt really at ease and relaxed there.

All the usual suspects when it comes to UNITAR event ahha well minus my mum and the head of FRIM


My mum giving her speech

Committee members and advisors of SIFE..uik someone is not at the right place haha


The Cutting Ribbon Ceremony


Picture with the children


My sis Yaya..

After the opening ceremony, the first event was jungle trekking. Yaya was really excited about it and wanted to go so much. Me on the other hand, was not so sure about the idea..Not because I'm a bad bad brother haha but the fact that I don't really think that she could stand all the hiking part haha Well we carried on and followed the group after Yaya had her way.


Yaya with one of the UNITAR volunteers


Our guide for the trek. He's actually a funny guy which made the whole trip educational and entertaining haha


The guide(im sorry to say that i forgot his name haha SORRY) explaining and the pic of the 2-INCH ANT WOH!!!!





Yaya:Haih..locations i need to go to for a photoshoot


Yaya posing haha

After the jungle trekking and rest, the next programme was colouring & colaging contest and of course Yaya wanted to take part hahaha

Yaya's busy creating art..haha

After all the children had finish perfecting their works of art, an auction was held. The money raised is to be donated straught to PSDM. It was fun bidding for the children's art. I 'bought two arts; Ain's art and who else, Yaya's art haha.


Hahaha the ART

Group photo at the end of the event..

All in all I had a good time at the event..Woohoooo~~~(didn't know how to end the blog hahaha)

No comments: