Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yay 2 Yemass!! haha...

The 21st of October was a great day..Not because i stayed at home while the rest went to Uni or the fact that i played game every chance that i had..It was a great day because my brother attended his convocation ceremony..hmmmm well proly just a good day for me and a great day for him..haha NEVERMIND its a great day hahaha.


The Man of the Day

Haih..once hamsap always hamsap..hahaha

The Proud Parents

Actually I was kinda disappointed because I didn't get the chance to be with him throughout the whole ceremony. WHY you may ask..Well the reason is simple..I LOVE MY BROTHER..I want to be there when he is happy because he's always been there for me...From gluing my fingers together with glue(was it Uhu or Gam Gajah ah??? hahaha) to teman-ing me to buy stuff(when I was small k hahaha), he was always there..always..And for that i really thank you...*HUGS*

No comments: