Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter III

33 days and counting

Darling today I woke up with the most excruciating pain. I had a soar throat. I hated having sore throat the most, more than having flu or fever. At least when it comes to flu and fever you don't really feel the pain sensation but when it comes to sore throat, you'll feel it every time you swallow your own saliva and you'll make it worse if you didn't. On top of that my body is feeling weak all around. Don't really know what's happening. Hmmmm maybe i outdid myself by exercising too much. Guess my body was not like it used to be. I need to go slow.

I'm writing this here and not telling you in my messages because I don't want you to worry about me. Your darling here still can 'tahan' hahaha So don't worry la k( well technically you won't worry also because you're not aware of it hahaha MUAH)

Okie till next time...I'll be thinking of you

P.s-I love you and I miss you

No comments: