Monday, December 29, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XXIX

7 days and counting

Darling~ There's one week left and then I can see you. Well technically if I saw you on Sunday it would be six days left hahaha Well today is another mundane day for me. Nothing much happened other than the fact that i cahtted with Rishi for the first time using both MSN and YM hahahah You know what Darling...Just now I felt the same feeling as the time that I startred to chat with you. Rishi didn't use any 'haha' or 'hehe' in the conversation and the tone was a bit monotonous. Really reminds me of Darling at that very moment hahaha Muahhhhhhhhh Silly me I guess, being all sentimental haha

Tomorrow hopefully we'll be able to solve the manpower problem when we(Rishi and me) meet both Mr. Zainal and Mr. Fakrul. I have a good feeling about it. Atleast three people would be ok I think for us to run the Cafe. We need to show them and everyone that we can do it. Hopefully this would be one of the many stepping stones to greater things in life.

WE CAN DO IT!!!

Tomorrow I'll let you know on the results of bothe meetings ok. MUahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P.s-I love you and Uncle Bun if you're reading...ehem..HI!!!!! haha