Friday, December 19, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XIX

17 days and counting

Last night I had a bad dream. A dream that made me sad when I woke up. I dreamt of Darling leaving me. People might interpret this as an anxiety of mine and a constant thought. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't deny that fact. It's always been there at the back of my mind. If you have found the person who you want to grow old with you wouldn't want to let go wouldn't you. Only fools would gladly and easily let go of someone so precious. Someone who knows you inside-out, a person who loves you for all your flaws and accepting the person that you are. I am a fool but I'm not 'that' fool. I love you Darling and like the song, thank you for loving me(Breaks into the song).

"DARLING, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU"

P.s-I love you

No comments: