Saturday, December 20, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XX

16 days and counting

Darling~~ When I started this whole thing, I never imagined myself writing this much of letters to you. Guess the major factor in me producing 'literature' haha is you and the fact that I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much hahaha Yes I do. 31 letters in a month, I hope I can suprise you and even myself by being able to do that. About the content, well I wouldn't know hahaha Whether it'll be either WAH~ or BLA BLA BLA you just need to read on and find out( If you didn't know this is the BLA BLA BLA post hahaha).

Before this I told you that I was going back to Perlis next week right. Apparently its off again. I think its because of the condition of my father. Hmmmmm hopes he will be well. I know Darling is worried about him and worried about my health too but I just want you to know that I'll promise to take good care of myself. I wouldn't want Darling to worry too much. A bit still can la hahahahaha MUAAHHHHHHHHH

P.s-I love you

No comments: