Sunday, December 7, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter VII

29 days and counting
Hello Darling!!! I just came back from the theory class at Metro Driving Academy and thank God what Darling and me hoped for came true. The person or should i say people(there were two) who conducted the class made it rather interesting. So I can safely say that I managed not to sleep in class hahaha...Don't think I was the oldest there(judging by people appearance la haha) but still just like what Darling said not much communication also haha...
There was one character that stands out from the crowd. There's this one guy who never stop to finish the instructor's sentence plus answering things loudly and not right at all. At first it was entertaining to see him do that but then as time goes on it became annoying and I was like saying SHUT UP!! so many times inside hahahaha.
Instructor: Kite mesti memperlahan kan ke..
X: KERETA!!
Instructor: Berapa markah dimerit??
X:13!!(the answer was 10)
Well you get the picture hahaha. The equation for the thing was Ehem...
(Continuous Finish+Wrong Answers)x(High Volume)=Me being annoyed
Hahaha all in all the class was ok. Next for me is to study the book and try the questions from the CD to get me ready for the Law test. Don't really know when to take it. We'll see whether it's the coming week or next Sunday if I'm confident enough.
Hope Darling enjoy yourself going out with Christie even if there were complications before. Darling deserve to have fun there after all the stress you gathered here. Good to know that Darling will get to eat Dim Sum tomorrow ahha MUAHHHHHHHHHH
Okie till next time Darling..
P.s-I love you

No comments: