Friday, December 5, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter V

31 days and counting

Oit Darling~ haha I think it's been ages since I oited u hahaha MUAH. Well on to the topic of the day. Today, after Friday prayers Yem brought me to enrol at Metro Driving Academy. Yeah I know..FINALLY right hahaha It's better now rather than when my life really gets busy. I'll be going to the theory class on Sunday. You know what Darling, before this I ever imagined that I got the license already and that I could drive so that I can drive you around and not the other way round. I really felt sad to see you being stressed out during the drive back to KL from Cameron. I'll do my best ok darling so that I can lessen your burden and really ehem... I WANT TO DRIVE hahhahaha MUAHHHHHHhhhhHHHH

Today's post is a bit short but guess it'll do for now hahahah till next time then..

P.s-I love you

No comments: