Sunday, December 14, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XIV

22 days and counting

Darling!!!!! HAPPY 9 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! hahaha muahhhhhhhhh May we have more to come in the future. It's already been 9 month Darling and still we're going strong. I still remember the day you said yes to me. I was flying and was stuck at the ceiling for a moment haha I was happy, I am happy and I will be happy hahaha

As you know Darling, today i took the Law test for my driving license. I was suppose to take it at SS15 but somehow the server was down there so I had to take it near the Metro Driving Academy at Kampung Subang near the Subang Airport. I actually felt alright going there but maybe with a bit of anxiety la hahaha Those butterflies keep coming~ hahaha

When I was doing the test, questions that I never saw came and there were some which was rather confusing ahaha When I answered all the questions and got the result somehow the nervousness was still there because I completely forgot what I got when the lady asked hahahahah Then she went to check the result for herself and came back saying that I got 46 hahaha Only at that time was my heart stopped pumping blood 100km/hour(note the terminology hahaha)

Another thing is that before taking the test, I heard that yesterday the total candidates that came to take the test was around 300. I was like WHAT!!! If today is the same, then I'll be there for awhile. In the end, don't know whether it's because we came there early or what, the total candidates that came was little around 17. THANK GOD hahaha

Had to wait for other students to finish their "Bengkel", only then I can go back. Meanwhile I read the marketing book that I borrowed from the library the other day. Found that the book was really good. Even got few ideas that we can implement on the Cafe haha

Ok Darling that's all for today. MUAHHHHHHH have fun at the party.

P.s-I love you

No comments: