Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter IX

27 days and counting

Hello Darling~ Today I went to UNITAR to see Rishi and discuss a bit about the cafe and as usual, I found it hard to wake up ahahaha woke up then slept back..woke up then slept back and so goes the cycle. Apparently I misplaced my matric card, was searching for it when I was about to leave. Must be in my room..Somewhere hahaha

Anyway~ When I came to library, Rishi wasn't there yet so I decided to check out the books in the library (might as well kan). I came across a rather interesting book, Guest-Based Marketing. It states that there are other ways for your establishment to generate more revenue other than increasing the customer's average bill. So I decided to loan the book la by using Rishi's Matric Card haha Hopefully I have the time to read the book la with the Law test and all. I'm thinking of taking it on Sunday. Best to get that out of the way as soon as possible right hahah GAMBARE!!!

Back to the discussion. We discussed about the Marketing of the Cafe and I told him about the ideas that we discussed on the other day. About the Breakfast Set and the err what ah owh ya the Stamp promotion hehe. He was happy with the idea, well I think he's happy hahaha you know la him, didn't really give much reaction on the matter haha.

Before we went to have our lunch, we decided to stop on by to see Din about the supplier price list. He said that we needed to see Fazrol for that. We were like, "Owh like that ah" hahaha Nevermind, so we went to have our lunch 1st. After lunch we went straight to see Fazrol...No..No, we went to see Rishi's car hahaha Apparently Rishi's car had another makeover haha His sister was driving fast and manage to dent the front part of the car and the plate number came off. So Rishi came to Uni without the front plate ahah

Back to the story, We went to see Fazrol. Guess what he said..He said he doesn't have the list for the supplies, the finace holds the list he added. HAIH~ and the other way he suggested is go see the supplier straight. Rishi was like, "to get one list we need to see so many people". So in the end we didn't get to see any list.

Later, we went straight to the cafe to check the layout. Apparent if we followed the proposed layout, there wont be space to walk around. So we spent our time arranging and deciding which is the best layout and we got one. Guess you'll see it when you see it la haha

Last agenda of the day is...........................................................................................................................








Ice-Blended hahahah I bought the usual Strawberry Ice-Blended hahaha and it was delicious when darling come back here I'll belanje k..MUAHHHHHHHHHH

Till next time k darling...

P.s-I love you

No comments: