Thursday, December 4, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter IV

32 days and counting

DaRliNG~~ hahaha today the post is a bit late because I was busy doing something. Want to see what I did?? well probably you saw it already hahaha yea..It's been awhile since I did an artwork so I decided to do one. I drew it last night while waiting for the MU game to start. Turned out good if I do say so myself(note this is not self-bragging k hahaha)



Oh ya, I'm feeling better today. Body's not feeling weak anymore. Issie's strong mah that's why huahuahua owh and I found out that I'm not going back to Perlis this weekend. My parents wants to go back on the 25th. Hmmm I still don't know whether I'll be following because of the food tasting thing but we'll see la

Ehem..How are you darling?? haha Miss you mah. Waiting for your message but still it didn't come. Probably Darling is tired and will message later. I'll wait hahha

Ok lo Darling, That's today's post. We'll see what's install for tommorow..MUAHHHHHH

P.s-I love you, I miss you and I'm waiting

No comments: