Friday, December 26, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XXVI

10 days and counting

Muah to Darling~~ Today for a change I have things to share ahaha Well its about time right. How long would you(readers) want to suffer while reading my BLA BLA BLAs right hahaha. Today two things happened well not really only two but they are the ones that is worth mention...I think hahaha

You know the part where I rambled about the license thingy?? Well I went to pick it up today. Before, I had pictured it to be more of a hyper moment...You know..Getting your license(Ya ya I know its just L) but in fact I was like.....Owh, ok thanks...hahahahah After this is the hours that i need to spend practicing my driving. One thing that stuck in my mind is the thing that the person at Metro-Who if you are concerned about is called Kak Normah-said. She said you're not allowed to drive around the house with that L license ok. Of course I wouldn't SHISH....Rishi if you're reading this forget our conversation hahahahah AHEM!! Well how am I suppose to improve then before the test if I didn't drive SIGH...Nevermind...I'll probably do the hours on Saturdays seeing that I wont have much time during the weekdays. We'll see how it goes...

The other thing that I'm sharing today is ahem...I GOT MY EXAM RESULTS TODAY!!!! hahahaha What?? Can't blame me for being a little bit crazy right. Last semester's subjects were Food Production, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping and Foreign Language. Things didn't came out as i thought it would...Well~ some of it la hahaha I got A+ for foreign language, A's for Food Production and Food & Beverage and B+ for Housekeeping. I was actually more worried about getting low marks for my Food Production paper rather than Housekeeping. Well guess that's how it goes. Ahem "Life is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you'll get"(those who have an eye for detail would know where this line comes from) All in all, I'm happy with my results. The results brings me close to one my goals in life. GRADUATE with 1st CLASS HONOURS(see how I did the subliminal message thing?? hahaha) Now my CGPA is 3.6 just on the border so my only way to achieve that is up. Yeah up, up and away as they say.

GAMBARE!!!
Okie Darling that's it for today. Till next time MUAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
P.s-I love you

1 comment:

Juan d'caremel loveer said...

2 b hones i tgh jeles ngn u..
yg amt..naper u punya mark ok sgt?
i x puas ht...but i hp at d same time..u do vry well..not like me:(
i dont think i dpt nik same ngan u'll msa graduate nanT...SEDIHNYER!!!!