Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XXIV

12 days and counting

Oit2 to Darling and company hahaha yala later someone will say that I'm ignoring again haha Actually been waiting for Darling to online because I didn't really have anything to write about as usual ahahaha Now Darling is here, Ideas will flow like waterfall or like Darling's runny nose when flu-time hahaha Yup any second now. The ideas will come.

TICK
TICK
TICK
TICK
TICK
TICK

TICK
TICK

Ok they're not coming as I though they would hahaha Quite normal when your in hibernation mode hahaha Uik whats with Sunshine??? Keep on popping in and out. I know la. Don't have to remind me what tomorrow is hahaha Oh ya If you're reading, I'm still waiting for you bring it on and produce a come back of quality ahhaha

Darling I know last night you were talking about DROOLING and Vien's brother's lamb chop but today you can continue DROOLING because my dinner for today was also lamb chop huahuahua Too bad Darling's not here to taste it ahha

Really happy that Darling have time to spare and being able to be with friends. Don't worry about ter-ignore me k. No biggie..I wont "terase" haha Darling just have fun there k and I want to see a lot of pictures k hahah MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh ya hopefully we'll get good results on Friday(if really it comes out on Friday la. U know la UNITAR)

LETS GRADUATE WITH 1st CLASS HONOURS!!!!!

Ok la I'll Darling get back to the party hahaha HAVE FUN K...DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME...

P.s-I love you

No comments: