Sunday, December 21, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XXI

15 days and counting

Muah Darling..I know you're taking a nap right now that is why I didn't want to bother you. Today, after planning for awhile, I went and play futsal with Idris. Been awhile since I played a good game of football/futsal. Left at 8.30 and came back at aound 12.30 hahahaha

Wasn't really enjoying the game fully. I don't know why(well actually I do haha). I played with Idris's friendsand I can safely say that I wouldn't want to play football/futsal with them again. They lack discipline and couldn't defend the ball if their lives depended on it. Instead of coming back to defend after attacking they just stood there or just walk back. Could you imagine me defending against three guys at the same time haih. Kids nowadays. It wouldn't happen if I played with my friends. We attack and defended together. Haih I miss playing footbal/futsal with them la.

Just now I saw the advert for Australia the movie. I've actually been meaning to see it and really wanted to see it with Darling. Hopefully we'll get the chance to see it together. Hopefully can paktoh somemore before things get hectic. We'll see about that.

Okie Darling..That's about it from me today. Till next time(note I didn't put tomorrow because I don't know when I can post another WAH~ post hahaha I can BLA BLA BLA everyday haha)

P.s-I love you

No comments: