Friday, December 12, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XII

24 days and counting

DARLING~~ I just came back from KLCC and now I'm here for today's post. Talk about fast journalism right hahahaha Well, it all started off in the tiny village of Cheras where(Juan is going to deny this hahah) Juan was feeling so depressed because its been awhile since he saw my face and Rishi's face(had to put Rishi but really he missed me only huahuahua). So one day while I was onlining(if there really was such a word), he asked when am I going to visit him at KLCC. I said anytime also can haha so that was how today materialised.

Went there as Darling would already know, by KTM..Well unless Darling already forgoten when you read this then err the asnwer is there already hahaha. Been awhile since I used the KTM haha Met Rishi at KL Sentral. Then we went straight to KLCC. When we arrived at Starbucks, we were like " huh??? What happened la??"


Don't know if Darling could see from the picture but something happened at the Starbucks. That's why it's closed. For that I'll just let Juan fill you in on the story haha. So we went downstairs to check whether he's working at the ground level store. Yup, he was there and apparently he didn't notice us at all. Even though we sat right in front of the enterance haha He even walked passed us and didn't noticed. If it wasn't for Rishi and his "Silent Hands"(remember that Darling?? haha) molesting Juan hahaha we'd be sitting there all day.

It was crowded there so Juan took us back up to his store to catch up on things( not without the free drinks that is huahuahua) So we spent the half hour of his break time chatting hahaha Well our typicall conversation was filled with me cha-ed and everyone laughing ahaha Good times..Good times..


When his shift was over we decided to go and have dinner at KFC. There we continued of banter with him i.e. Juan being the loudest la of course hahaha(Juan jangan marah~) and that was the end of today's outing. Would be better if Darling was there haha When you come back here la k muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Till next time k Darling muahhhhh

P.s-I love you

No comments: