Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XXXI

5 days and counting

Darling~ Today I went to uni to settle some Cafe stuff and see prof because she asked for help from me and Rishi yesterday. We met at Bala as usual in the morning. There I came to know that Rishi was lectured by his whole family about the cafe. Felt sorry for him the whole day. They we're disagreeing on the whole cafe idea especially when we didn't have any DCA students to help us. The one day one menu was also talked about. I believe that they did that because they were worried that we, especially Rishi is getting ourselves into a sticky situation by our own doing.
So the first order of the day was to see Mr. Zainal about the DCA students and as Rishi predicted none replied favourably. Most of them still have doubts about it. Mr. Zainal did on the other hand say that he'll try again. Well the best is what we got to hope for.
Then we went to see prof for our task haha. We were to convert all the Kuala Kangsar booklet into a single document. Thought can really do deceive at times hahaha because we all thought that it'll be a piece of cake. It's sure wasn't hahahah Minutes turned to hours. We took around an hour and a half to convert a booklet and there is 14 of them. So Rishi took 7 and I took 7. Due date is Friday. The plus side of it all was that prof treated us to lunch at Aladdin. THANK YOU PROF!!! haha
Guess the semester started early for both of us hahahah Well as I told you before..I don really mind haha. Till next time ok Darling MUAHHHHHHHHH
P.s-I love you

No comments: