Thursday, December 18, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XVIII

18 days and counting

Haha Darling is probably wondering where is today's post. Well~~~ Been searching high and low for material to put in today's letter but nothing comes up. It's one of those days again I guess. Was hoping to write Darling a full month supply of letters hahaha but won't be able to do it because I'll be going back to Perlis in the coming week. forgot for how long. A few days I reckon.

Well now I actually got another thing to play rather than DOTA hahah It keeps me preoccupied I guess. Playing FIFAOnline 2(Online football game for Darling to understand haha). What?? I needed the change hahaha yala2 still another game hahaha

Okie Darling..Hopefully tomorrow I can share few more interesting stuff for Darling haha

P.s-I love you

No comments: