Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter X

26 days and counting

Ohaiyo Darling~ hahaha Today's post comes rather late due to few factors:
  1. There wasn't really much going on
  2. I was busy being hungry hahaha
  3. Played with Yaya most of the time hahaha

So now I'm here, free and available to write to you...MUAHHHHHHHHH. As number one states, today it wasn't really a productive day for me writing material-wise. Woke up late as usual...Watched tv and did a bit of studying for the law test. I'm adamant to take it on Sunday. Hopefully I can ace it la hahahaha yea hope for the best right(together with effort la if not, you'll just get nothing haha)

Anyways~ I think last night was the moment that I missed you the most while you're there. Don't know why I felt that way. Guess the Cafe thing made me realize that you were not here and that I really missed having you with me here. Haha it seems that I really need to buck up. Yea..yea sure.

Ok lo..Till tomorrow hopefully hahaha I'm suprised at the fact that I managed to write this many posts. Let see if I manage to completed the whole month with 31 posts hahaha We'll see then..

P.s-I love you

No comments: