Thursday, December 25, 2008

Letters To My Darling-Letter XXV

11 days and counting

Darling~~ I think today is the latest post that I've posted being 11.30pm and all. Sometimes I feel down because of the lack of things to share with Darling. Don't want Darling to feel bored when reading my blog(I'm sure there some of you who are). Alas I'm not a very exciting person am I but I hope I did ok for Darling MUAHHHHHHHHH

I found out today that my L license was done for the past three days. I was a bit annoyed on that fact because if I didn't ask I wouldn't have known and would've wasted time..SIGH...The person from Metro messaged me on Friday saying that the license is already processed and I might get it tomorrow(which was then Saturday the 20th). So I was like...OK I'll wait for it. I waited and waited, still no call or message. So I thought that it wasn't done yet till today SIGH Probably will go and get it tomorrow.

Ok Darling I'm done for today or tonight to be exact. Sorry for the rather depressing post. Tlak to you next time MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P.s-I love you

No comments: